Nah, it wasn't that bad. I wouldn't say "miserable" exactly, but...yep, it was pretty miserable.
mis·er·a·ble (adj ) \ˈmi-zər-bəl\
1 : being in a pitiable state of distress or unhappiness (as from want or shame).
Here's the Cliff's Notes on the last month:
1. Looking for the cause of Roo's very late-breaking, abnormal, non-cancerous biopsy results is now the new "Medical Community Sodoku," and to be honest, we hate the crap out of puzzles around here.
2. After my belated (due to insurance changes and lack of desire to live) annual medical review, my primary care doctor handed me 7 specialist referrals, a whole deck of lab test request cards and said, "I think it is so amazing that you can stand!"
3. My niece went to Iceland, my other niece went to Costa Rica, my brother went to Korea and Germany, and my sister went to Viet Nam. Guess who got to be airport shuttle chump?
4. My longest, most rewarding summer vacation activity was 5 hours calming a friend's dog during a nighttime thunderstorm while trying not to fall off a standard-sized guest bed crowded with Toe, Roo, Hub and about 25 Littlest Pet Shop animals (thanks, Becky, you're the best!).
5. I think my nose grew.
6. Influenza, you little_________ (fill in your own swear)!
7. Hub discovered "Angry Birds" and I haven't seen him since.
Now for the good news!
I am back to blogging persoanlly and professionally, and I will see you tomorrow, Sunshine! (she said into the void).