I'm sure most of you have Great Recession stories of you own, right? Like how you made a festive holiday dress out of coffee filters and beet juice (oh, your MIL didn't send you that email?) or how, like one of my sisters, you save freebie disposable hotel shower caps to use as cellophane food bowl covers (but, really, I'm thinking if you're staying in a hotel that much, how broke can you be?). Anyway, share those. But beware, they may appear in my book.
In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at some titles from my own collection:
1. Amy's Garden, or How I Survived the Great Organic Vegetable Famine of Summer 2010
2. "Bean" There, Done That: Making the Magical Fruit Taste Like Kobe Beef.
3. Cutoff From Culture: The Time I Had to Drive Uphill in the Snow All the Way to the Library Just to Blog
4. The Year Santa Got Terminal Carpal Tunnel
5. Farewell, Colombia: A Tribut to Coffees and Chocolates I Once Knew
6. The Thanksgiving Beagle: Killing Two Birds With One Stone When You Can't Afford Turkey or Dog Food*
So, that's my latest book project. Should be a sexy summer read.
*No animals were physically harmed in the making of this blog, although Birdie (and Hub) just gave me a doleful look for even thinking that joke!